- About Jianxin
- News Center
- Product center
- Service Center
- contact us
How to transport high-precision cast iron platform to ensure flatness stability? How does the cast iron platform transportation and scraping research platform operate? To be honest, these are two different concepts, one is during the transportation process, and the other is the maintenance during the detailed application process. Time will give you a simple introduction to this approach.
First of all, let's talk about the method of repairing the cast iron scraping plate. There are two main solutions to this problem:
One is to stop the repaired slab and the high flatness reference slab from scraping the shovel, which is actually the leveling said in the daily decoration process;
The second is to use the traditional "three-block mutual research" method. How does it work in detail?
Matters needing attention during the transportation of cast iron platforms:
1. In order to avoid the occurrence of deformation of the cast iron platform, when lifting the cast iron flat plate, four wire ropes of the same length must be used to hang four lifting holes on the periphery at the same time.
2. In a ventilated and boring environment, it is best to stay away from heat sources and corrosive gases and liquids. It is an ideal place for installing cast iron platforms.
3. During the installation, each support point should be properly and solidly adjusted with adjusting horns, which should be adjusted to qualified accuracy by professional and technical staff.
4. Handle the workpiece gently during use, do not move the rough workpiece on the cast iron platform working surface, so as to avoid the adverse impact on the plane, such as bumps and scratches.
5. In order to avoid the overall deformation of the cast iron platform, after use, the workpiece should be removed in time to avoid the deformation of the workpiece caused by heavy pressure on the cast iron plate for a long time.
6. If it is not used for a long time, wash the working surface in time, then apply a layer of anti-rust oil and cover it with rust-proof paper. damage.
7. Finally, the support points of the cast-iron platform are well cushioned and leveled to ensure that each support point is uniformly stressed and that it is stable as a whole.
That's all for today. Good transportation is the best way to stabilize the accuracy of the cast iron platform .