- About Jianxin
- News Center
- Product center
- Service Center
- contact us
Botou City Jianxin Casting Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of Botou cast iron inspection platform. Supply of cast iron base platforms, cast iron scribing platforms, cast iron inspection platforms, riveted flat plates, machine tool benches, etc.
Application of cast iron platform:
The platform can be used to measure the measurement standards of the flatness, parallelism, straightness and other shape tolerances of mechanical parts, and can also be used for the marking and measurement of precision parts, experiments, riveting, welding, foundations, worktables, etc.
The cast iron platform is divided according to use:
Cast iron platforms can be divided into: basic slabs, scribing slabs, inspection slabs, riveting slabs, welding slabs, pyrotechnics slabs, fitter slabs, grinding slabs, sand scraping slabs, sand slabs, test slabs, machine tool tables (such as: Floor boring machine table), three-coordinate flat plate, mold plate, assembly plate (also called assembly plate).
Classified by shape: ordinary flat plate (ordinary platform), round flat plate (also called round flat plate / round platform / round platform), square flat plate (square platform)
According to the surface technology, it can be divided into: flat plate and T-slot plate (T-slot platform)
Processing site of Jianxin cast iron platform:
Packaging for Jianxin Cast Iron Platform:
There are two forms of iron plate packaging and wooden packaging. The surface of the platform is packaged with plastic film. This package is suitable for inland transportation of flat plates. Arrived safely at the scene.
Transportation of new cast iron platforms:
Transportation is an important part to ensure that the slab is not deformed. Therefore, when transporting the slab, ensure that it is not overloaded, speeded, fatigued, and not transported in bad weather.
Jianxin manufacturing standards:
The platform is manufactured according to national GB7947-1999 standards. The accuracy grades are 0, 1, 2, 3, and precision planing. The platform is made of ribbed and box type, and the working surface is rectangular, square or round. The working surface adopts a scraping process, and the working surface can process V-shaped, T-shaped, U-shaped grooves, round holes, and long holes.
Construction site of new cast iron platform:
Jianxin Foundry is a well-known manufacturer and exporter of cast iron platforms and cast iron measuring tools in North China. Product line includes cast iron platform flat plate, 3D flexible welding platform, test platform, iron floor, three coordinate measuring platform, T-slot assembly platform, inspection marking platform, T-slot ground rail, machine tool castings, granite platform and measuring tools He has accumulated a lot of industry experience over the years, and has made various types of cast-iron platforms for host companies such as Dongfeng Motor, Xiamen Jinlong, Jinan Heavy Truck, China Automotive Research Institute, FAW Toyota, and North Vehicle Research Institute. We are an old company with a history of nearly 40 years, and the industry reputation has been very good.
We look forward to helping you solve practical work problems with years of industry experience. Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Rail-Cangzhou West Station is the closest high-speed rail station to our company. Welcome your visit or telephone exchange!
Specification table of cast iron platform:
① 100mm × 200mm-400mm × 400mm (this specification is suitable for grinding and pressing sand flat plate) The accuracy is 0, 1, or 2.
② 400mm × 600mm-1500mm × 2500mm (this specification is suitable for artificial scraping and researching flat plate) The accuracy is grade 1, grade 2, grade 3.
③ 1500mm × 3000mm-2000mm × 3000mm (this specification is suitable for manual scraping and screeding). The precision is grade 2, grade 3, precision planing.
④ 2000mm × 4000mm-3000mm × 10000mm / 4000mm × 8000mm accuracy is grade 3 and precision planing.
| specification |
(Length × width)
|Level 0||Level 1||level 2||Level 3|
|Flatness tolerance (um)|
|200 × 200||3.5||7||14||27|
|300 × 200||4||8||15||30|
|300 × 300||4||8||15||30|
|300 × 400||4||8||16||32|
|400 × 400||4.5||8.5||17||34|
|400 × 500||4.5||9||18||35|
|400 × 600||5||10||19||37|
|500 × 500||5||10||19||37|
|500 × 600||5||10||19||39|
|500 × 800||5.5||11||twenty one||43|
|600 × 800||5.5||11||twenty two||44|
|600 × 900||6||11.5||twenty three||46|
|1000 × 750||6||12.5||25||50|
|1000 × 1000||7||13.5||27||54|
|1000 × 1200||7||14||29||58|
|1000 × 1500||16||32||63|
|1000 × 2000||18.5||37||74|
|1500 × 2000||20||40||80|
|1500 × 2500||22.5||45||90|
|1500 × 3000||25||50||100|
|2000 × 2000||twenty two||44||88|
|2000 × 3000||27||53||106|
|2000 × 4000||32||64||127|
|2000 × 5000||37||75||150|
|2000 × 6000||43||86||172|
|2000 × 7000||49||97||194|
|2000 × 8000||54.5||109||218|
|2500 × 3000||28.5||57||114|
|2500 × 4000||33||67||133|
|2500 × 5000||39||77||154|
|2500 × 6000||44||88||176|
|2500 × 7000||50||99||198|
|2500 × 8000||55||110||221|
|3000 × 3000||30.5||61||122|
|3000 × 4000||35||70||140|
|3000 × 5000||40||80||160|
|3000 × 6000||45||90.5||181|
|3000 × 7000||51||101||203|
|3000 × 8000||56||112.5||225|
|4000 × 4000||39||78||156|
|4000 × 5000||43||87||174|
|4000 × 6000||48||96.5||193|
|4000 × 7000||53||107||213.5|
|4000 × 8000||59||117||235|
1. The working surface should be free of rust, scratches, bumps and other appearance defects affecting the use.
2. There should be no casting defects such as sand holes, air holes, cracks, slag inclusion and shrinkage on the working surface. Various casting surfaces should be clear of molding sand, and the surface should be flat and painted firmly. The edges should be blunt. On flat work surfaces with accuracy levels lower than "00", sand holes with a diameter of less than 15mm are allowed to be blocked with the same material, and their hardness should be lower than the hardness of the surrounding materials. There should be no more than four places blocked on the working surface, and the distance between them should not be less than 80mm.
3. The opposite two sides should be provided with threaded holes or cylindrical holes for lifting facilities such as handles and rings. When designing the lifting position, consideration should be given to minimizing changes due to lifting.
4. According to the user's requirements, after setting threaded holes or grooves on the working surface of the board, these parts should not have a convex phenomenon higher than the working surface.
5. It should be made of high-quality fine-grained gray cast iron or alloy cast iron.
6. The hardness of the working surface should be HB 170-220.
7. The working surface should adopt the scraping process. For the "3" level flat working surface, the planing process can also be used. The surface roughness of the planed working surface should be less than 5um according to the arithmetic mean deviation of the contour.
8. It should undergo stability treatment and demagnetization.
Flat grinding of cast iron :
In the early days, people used three platforms to match each other to produce a true flat plane. A skilled and patient master of stone can make three 90-degree rotations without the aid of any measuring instruments, and can produce unbelievable levels of true flatness.
Flatness of cast iron platform :
Can be divided into laboratory level (Reference), calibration level (Master), tool room level (Working) three levels
1.AA grade: its flatness = 1 + 1.6D 2 (D is the diagonal length or diameter of the platform). It is used for highly precise measurement, and it is often used in the laboratory.
2. Grade A: its flatness is twice the error of AA grade, and it is often used for the inspection of precision measuring tools in the tool inspection room.
3. Grade B: Its flatness is four times the error of AA grade. It is often used in tool inspection room or on-site inspection of measuring tools or marking.
Notes on the use of cast iron platforms :
Before use, it must be installed and debugged. Then, wipe the working surface of the plate clean and use it without any problems. During use, care must be taken to avoid excessive collision between the workpiece and the working surface of the plate to prevent damage to the working surface of the plate; the weight of the workpiece is even worse. Exceeding the rated load of the plate, otherwise the work quality will be reduced, the structure of the plate may be damaged, and the plate may even be deformed and damaged, making it unusable.
The tablet must be installed and debugged before use. Then, wipe the working surface of the plate clean and use it without any problems. During use, care must be taken to avoid excessive collision between the workpiece and the working surface of the plate to prevent damage to the working surface of the plate; the weight of the workpiece is even worse. Exceeding the rated load of the plate, otherwise the work quality will be reduced, the structure of the plate may be damaged, and the plate may even be deformed and damaged, making it unusable.